Thursday, May 28, 2009

Half Way There and Baby's Kickin'

It's the most amazing feeling to know that Tristan is inside me, connected to me, alive and kicking. Now at 20 weeks (half way there!) Tristan keeps me comfy and confident all through the day as I feel him moving around and making waves in my belly.

My friend Merfit gave me this poem and I want to share it because it says exactly how I'm feeling at this very moment!

Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels, it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile, As I feel you play within.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this poem!!! Wow, brings tears to my eyes...so sweet!
    Little Tristan is lucky to have a mommy like you!

    ReplyDelete