
Time really is just flying on by! Joel and I had so much fun going "out" and seeing the friends for the first time in months (what seems like ages!). It was even fun just getting ready! Tristan got lots of love from warm hands this evening as many saw "the belly" for the first time!
We're getting closer to finding a new home to start our family. We are most anxious to be able to set up Tristan's room with the beautiful furniture that Mom and Dad Lackovich gifted us with. Tristan's crib bedding is being made and things are moving right along!
He has been moving sooooo much - I almost wonder if he DOES want to be a dancer? He seems to be up most when I'm watching "So You Think You Can Dance"! Irony? Joel refuses to find any correlation between the two. LOL
Mommy is feeling SO much better these days. We all just couldn't be happier and are enjoying every second of this amazing time!


You look great IVY! I miss my scrabble days... Your little bump is too cute! :)
ReplyDelete