
We had our 24 week doctor visit yesterday and boy was it quick! Everything with Tristan is moving right along - couldn't ask for anything more! We heard his healthy heartbeat of 140 beats per minute. All tests so far have turned out extremely positive. It's now time to register at the hospital - woohoo! We'll be delivering Tristan at Mercy hospital in Hillcrest. No negative comments on my weight gain this time (whew!) but I still am very excited about moving to a home with a big kitchen so that I can start cooking some healthy meals! Living downtown always encourages the easy way of dining out - which isn't the best diet for me or Baby T! We found a new home close to Nana and Tata and will be moving next weekend! We are sooo excited to get Tristan's room ready for him!I've been learning all the in's and out's of baby and mommy necessities. Thankfully I have a lot of support from friends and family who have recently gone through this or are going through it now where we can share stories, symptoms, gear, toys, books, do's and don't's. It's such a fun ride!
Tristan is moving SOOOOO much these days. Daddy got to feel him kick about 10 times in a row the other night. Brent was able to feel him last night at family dinner, too. It truly is amazing!


You look so great Mama!!! I am going to try to call you today. I can't wait for your little one to arrive!
ReplyDelete